Scenario Details Section
- Enter values for the required Scenario Name field.
- Select a project under the Select Project Name field.
If users do not define a Project Name, the scenario appears in the Sandbox. Users can move the scenario to a project at another time.
- Enter values under the Scenario/Event Type field.
- Enter values under the Scenario Description field.
Define Parameters Section
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Select Places From Library field. The Select Place(s)/Place Set modal appears.
- Select the checkbox next to the existing place(s) or place set(s) to include in the Place Data Report and click Add Selected.
Note: Place sets are pre-defined groups of places created in the Places Library in the Explore module.
To add a new place or multiple places, users click the Add a New Place button on the bottom lefthand corner of the modal. The POI Manager popup appears.
If users search for a place that is not saved to My Places, click Add New Place? under the search results or the Add New Place button. The POI Manager popup appears.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the To Define Who's A Local Non-Visitor field. The Select Local Market modal appears. Define the desired market and click Add Selected.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the To Define Attributes of Visitors to Report On field. The Select Population Profile modal appears.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the To Define Timelines of Data Reporting field. The Timing Type & Period modal appears. The standard timing suggestion (weekly) appears automatically. Select the desired time period (weekly, quarterly, or annually) and click Add Selected.
- Click the Custom tab to define specific date ranges or non-consecutive dates and click Add Selected.
Define Report Type Section
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the Define Reported Geography Type field or the Define Reported Geography Filter field to customize how visitor origin data is aggregated. The same Geography Type & Filter modal appears for each field. Select the desired geography type and geography filter, and click Add Selected. Options include:
- County (top only)
- Zip Code (top 50 mile radius only)
- Block group (top 50 mile radius only)