Follow the steps below to create a Standard Placecast™.
- Navigate to https://app.staging.intermx.io/workspace-v3/projects/list
- The Workspace module appears, showcasing the Scenario Listing section. This is where users can view all previously created scenarios in the Sandbox or under their saved Projects.
- Click Add Scenario.
- The Scenario Creation screen appears for users to define the parameters of the new scenario.
- Click Place Plan.
- The Generating Placecasts™ modal appears. Select the radio button next to Standard Placecast™ and click Proceed.
- Complete all relevant fields, especially the following required fields:
- Define Parameters Section: Selected Places from Library field
- Scenario Details Section: Scenario Name field
Define Parameters: Enables users to define the places, local market definition, population profile, and timing type and period for the new scenario.
Define Report Type: Helps users generate reports with the insights that matter most to them.
Scenario Details: Allows users to define scenario specifics, such as the name, the associated project, the scenario/event type, and description.
Summary: Gives users a summary of their selected criteria.Once a field contains a value, a checkmark appears instead of a plus sign, indicating that the values have been selected for that field.
For more information about how to fill out these sections, visit the Completing Place Plan Parameters article.
If fields are left blank, default values appear.
Once all fields have been defined, click Generate. The scenario appears as Generating.
Once the scenario is ready, a notification appears under the bell icon on the upper righthand corner.
Click the scenario name, when the scenario is ready. The Generated Scenarios screen appears for the selected scenario.
To view more granular data, users click the plus sign (+) next to a place.
If users click the location icon next to a place, a Selected Places modal appears with more details about that place.