- Navigate to the Population Library.
- Click on the Define Population tab. Click on the down arrow to expand and complete the following sections:
- Select Population
In this section, the user defines a population based on their desired criteria. The user can select criteria from the following tabs:
- Saved Audiences
- Consumer Profiles
- Prizm Premier
Once the user has selected their criteria for a population, they select how their market size should appear on the map from the following options on the Define By dropdown menu:
- DMA: Designated Market Area
- CBSA: Core Based Statistical Area
- County: division of territories in a specific state
- Assign Market
In this section, the user defines the type of market they want to focus on from the following choices:
- My Saved Geography Sets
- Click Apply to view the Mapped Geography Set.
- The Mapped Geography Set appears on the righthand side of the page.
In this section, the user can view a summary of their geography set and determine how the information appears:
- Composition Percentage: Highest-Lowest: default setting
- Composition Percentage: Lowest-Highest
- Composition Index: Lowest-Highest
- Composition Index: Highest-Lowest
Additionally, the user can filter by the how much of the type of market (DMA, CBSA, or County), they want to view:
- All: Default Setting
- Top 100
- Top 50
- Top 25
- For markets that the user will use often, save the desired parameters as a Geography Set by clicking the floppy disk icon.
- The Save a Geography Set popup appears. Complete the fields for Type Geography Set Name and Add Description. Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.